Firestone Destination A/T is an all-season all terrain tire for light trucks, pickups and SUV’s. Destination A/T can be used for off-road and on road applications. These tires combine a good-looking off-road tread design with excellent on road performance, providing a stable traction on dry, wet and snow surface.
Firestone has also taken care of the comfort characteristics; as a result you will not feel excess vibration and road noise while riding on these tires. The tire has two nylon wraps inside that give it increased durability and long lifespan.
- UNI-T technology is a comprehensive tread design method that gives better performance on wet and dry surface and prevents uneven treadwear
- Reduced road noise thanks to the 5 degree noise reduction technology
- Long Link Carbon compound – using of a specially formulated carbon black compound gives the additional protection against cuts and improves the performance on slippery surface. It also makes the tire more elastic and durable at the same time, resulting in the longer tread life
- Innovative round shape – Rounder is Better – gives more balanced performance on dry & wet surface
- Nylon wrap keeps the original shape of the tire and facilitates better handling at high speeds
This tire is available in sizes from R14 to R20, the speed rating – R, S, T (106, 112 and 118 mph). The UTQG rating is 460-A-B. The load index varies from 97 to 126.
The price ranges from $160 to $380. Here are the prices for different diameters:
- P225/75R15 026546 – $140
- P265/75R16 026648 – $210
- P265/70R17 026784 – $240
For an all terrain tire, Firestone Destination A/T is very quiet and comfortable. When on road, it delivers a great level of wet and dry traction, and off-road applications are not a problem for this tire. If you compare it with its neighbor in the product line – Firestone Destination LE, this tire is definitely better in mud and snow but less fuel efficient.
The reviews of professionals and fellow drivers say that Firestone Destination A/T has a very long tread life – about 50 000 at least and they always perform almost like new, with just a little increased noise level. In general, these tires can be recommended for drivers who want a comfortable ride on all surfaces and weather conditions on their 4x4s.
- Dry – 4.5
- Wet – 3.9
- Snow – 3.2
- Handling – 3.9
- Comfort – 4.0
- Noise – 3.8
- Treadwear – 3.4
Firestone Destination A/T is eligible for Gold Pledge Limited Warranty and Buy & Try 30 Day Guarantee which only works when you buy a set of at least 4 tires.
You can turn to Firestone Complete Auto Care or search for other dealers near you using a store locator page at firestonetire.com
Coupons & Discounts
Lots of great offers are available at a dedicated website firestonecompleteautocare.com. Many coupons just give discounts on maintenance, but it’s also a good option to save some money.